Welcome to supportsmalltwincities.com! We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your information including but not limited to name, e-mail address, business information, images.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Create a business listing
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent security and privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone we believe is under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
By using our site, you consent to our terms and conditions.
This policy was last updated on 01/04/2020.